Monday, October 19, 2009

Playlist for 10/18-19

This week features brand new music from Tegan & Sara, Brandi Carlile & Laura Viers!

St. Vincent - Your Lips Are Red
La Roux - Bulletproof
Uh Huh Her - Say So
Laura Viers - I Can See Your Tracks
Juliana Hatfield - My Sister
Brandi Carlile - Pride & Joy
Mary Gauthier - Goddam HIV
Girl in a Coma - BB
Marina & the Diamonds - I am Not a Robot
Mynx - I'm So LA
Lissie Trulie - Boy Boy
Swati - 2 O'Clock
Tegan & Sara - Hell
Metric - Satellite Mind
Alina Simone - Siberia
Ciccada - Falling Rockets
Amanda Palmer - Astranaut
Mieka Pauley - All the Same Mistakes
Scream Club - Protege (w/Nicky Click)
As in Rebekkah Maria - Yours Truly
Wye Oak - Take it In
Micachu - Golden Phone
Bird & the Bee - Don't Stop the Music
My Brightest Diamond - Inside a Boy
Anne Heaton - Take Your Desire
Quitzow - Better
Cyndi Lauper - In the Night
Brandi Carlile - Before it Breaks
Spinerette - Rebellious Palpitations

No comments:

Post a Comment