Thursday, June 17, 2010

playlist June 16th

Peaches - Talk to Me
Patti Smith - Glitter in Their Eyes
David Byrne with Sia - Never So Big
Celebration - Evergreen
St Vincent - Save Me From What I Want
Evelyn Evelyn - Have You Seen My Sister Evelyn?
Antigone Rising - Breaking Me
April Smith & The Great Picture Show - Colors
Laura Izibor - From My Heart to Yours
Mieka Pauley - 9:45
The Go Team - Doing it Right
Nneka - Heartbeat
Ladyhawke - Paris is Burning
My Brightest Diamond - Freakout (remix)
El Perro del Mar - Change of Heart
Rasputina - Holocaust of Giants
The Outside - Upper
Sara Jackson Holoman - When You Dream
Martina Topley Bird - Poison (remix)
Rachel Cantu - Thieves & their Hands
The B-52's - Funplex
First Aid Kit - I met up with a King
Bat for Lashes - Priscilla
Clemence Freschard - Who the World Belongs to
Antigone Rising - Weed & Wine
Mark Ronson w Lily Allen - Oh My God

No comments:

Post a Comment