Thursday, June 24, 2010

Playlist June 23rd

Gossip - Heavy Cross
Antigone Rising - Everywhere is Home
The Joy Formidable - Whirring
The Bird & the Bee - Love Letter to Japan
Roisin Murphy - You Know Me Better
The Roots feat Joanna Newsom - Right On
David Byrne feat Santigold - Please Don't
Scream Club - Party Time
Sia - The Fight
Antigone Rising - Breaking Me
Florence & the Machine - Addicted to Love
Melissa Auf der Maur - Out of Our Minds
Major Razer feat. La Roux - Cover My Eyes
Feist - My Moon My Man (remix)
Sara Barreilles - Many the Miles
Kat Parsons - Miss Me
Wye Oak - My Creator
Oona - Tore My Heart
Sia - The Girl You Lost (remix)
Quitzow - Peanut
Antigone Rising - Something to Say
Antigone Rising - Borrowed Time
Karen Elson - The Ghost Who Walks
Heloise & the Savoir Faire - Pick n Choose
April Smith & the Great Picture Show - Colors
Imogen Heap - First Train Home

No comments:

Post a Comment