Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Playlist for November 3rd

Bird & the Bee- Don't Stop the Music
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Redlight feat Ms Dynamite - Watchu Talkin' About
Yadi - Guillotine
Leila Broussard - Satellite
Fever Ray - Mercy St
Don Diablo feat Dragonette - Animale
Erase Errata - Damaged
Marnie Stern- Transparency is the New Mystery
Solex vs. Cristina Martinez & Jon Spencer - Racer X
Sally Seltmann - Harmony to my Heartbeat
Luisa Maita - Lero Lero (dj Rapture remix)
Nina Simone - Put a Spell on You (remix)
Kristen Price - With or Without You
Kari Pop - Nowhere in My Heart
Antigone Rising - Breaking Me
Solex vs. Cristina Martinez & Jon Spencer - bon Bon
Bitch - Blasted
JJ Fad - Supersonic
Shunda k feat Cindy Wonderful - Here I Am to Save the World
Cyndi Lauper - Into the Nightlife
Yael Naim - Toxic
Feist - My Moon My Man (remix)
Bjork - Immature
My Brightest Diamond - Freakout remix
Boyskout - You Act Weird
The Slits - Instant Hit
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment