Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Playlist August 4th

Feist - Sea Lion remix
Dragonette - Easy remix
Yadi - Guillotine
Amanda Palmer - Idioteque
Sally Seltmann - Harmony to my Heartbeat
Lisa Damato - Sextape
Priscilla Ahn - I'll Never Smile Again
First Aid Kit - Your Not Coming Home
Joanna Newsome - The Book of Right On (w the Roots)
Moneypenny - Cool & the Gang
M.I.A. - Stepping Up remix
Shunda K feat Cindy Wonderful - Here I am to Save the World
St Vincent (Beck et all) - Never Tear Us Apart
April Smith & the Great Picture Show - Movie
Pomplamoose - Single Ladies
Rasputina - Halocaust of Giants
Kirsten Price - With or Without You
Antigone Rising - Breaking Me
Sunday Girl - Self Control
Quitzow - Talk to Me
Kaito - The Marshalls Are Dead
The Breeders - Walk it Off
Imogen Heap - I am in Love with You
Kaki King - 2 O'Clock
Samantha Crain - Lions
Essential Logic - Wake up
Laura Viers - I can See Your Tracks
Erase Errata - Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment