Friday, June 4, 2010

Playlist for the first week of JUNE!!!

Reminder that the show now airs Wednesdays from 8-10pm and reruns Mondays from 2-4pm (all times are EST)

Elisa - Rock Your Soul
Janelle Monae - Cold War
Gossip - Heavy Cross
Kids like lies - Count in My Head
Kin 4 Life - Make Up Girl
Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground
Sharon Von Etten - For You
Cyndi Lauper - Into the Night
Roisin Murphy - Momma's Place
Marina & The Diamonds - I am Not a Robot
La Roux - Bulletproof
Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (remix)
Melissa Ferrick - Drive
Kaki King - Spit it Back in My Mouth
Yo Majesty - Freaks Come Out
Bjork - Bachelorette
Tracy & the Plastics - Henrietta
DeCartes A Kant - My Sweetest Headache
Karli Fairbanks - Whiskey Flowers
Lenka - The Show
CSS vs. L7 - Pretend we're Ala la la
Minnie Driver - Everything I've Got in my Pocket
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Quinn - Astraunauts
Ladytron - Another Breakfast With You
My Brightest Diamond - Inside a Boy
Dala - Under the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment