Monday, April 19, 2010

Playlist 4/18-19

Nneka- Heartbeat
Spinerette - Sex Bomb
Roisin Murphy - Momma's Place
Lori Michaels - Wild Ride
Metric - Sick Muse remix
Jesca Hoop - Four Dreams
Jen Foster - I'm In Love With You
Amanda Zolina - Obsessed with You
David Byrned w Sia - Never So Big
Lykke Li - Breaking it Up (remix)
Bitch - bugs
Le Tigre - TKO
Brandi Carlile - Bend Before it Breaks
Kate Havnevik - Unlike Me
Kin4Life - Make up girl
My Brightest Diamond - Golden Star (remix)
Elisa - Rock Your soul
chicks on Speed - Mind Your Own Business
Gossip - Heavy Cross
Tegan & Sara - Hell
Hanne Hukkelberg - No One But Yourself
Solex - Shady Lane
Massive Attack feat Hope Sandoval - Paradise Circus
David Byrne with Florence - Here Lies Love
Ellie Goulding - Under the sheets
Crookers feat Yelle - Cooler Couler

1 comment:

  1. Even though I play mostly bluegrass and country, I've liked a lot of what I've heard from My Brightest Diamond!

    ReplyDelete