Monday, February 22, 2010

Playlist Feb 22-23

The Reputation - Bottle Rocket Battles
New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream
Tricky - Stay
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Something Bigger Something Brighter
Morcheeba - Otherwise
Magnapop - Open the Door
Lesbians on Ecstasy - Tell me Does She Love the Bass
Amanda Ghost - Filthy Mind
Helium - Leon's Space Song
Eve's Plum - I want it All
Liz Phair - Polyester Bride
Lamb - Open Up
Paula Cole - I'm So Ordinary
Merrie Amsterburg - World of Our Own Making
Sinead O'Connor - I am Stretched at Your Grave (live)
Cibo Matto - Working for Vacation
Sing Sing - Lover
Mates of State - Think Long
Denali - Hold Your Breath
Heart - Crazy on You
Sons & Daughters - Dance me In
Pizzicato 5 - Playboy Playgirl
Dot Allison - We're Only Science
PJ Harvey - You Said Something
Eleni Mandell - Snakebite
Alix Dobkin - Lesbian Code
Jill Sobule - Heroes
L7 - Punk Broke My Heart
Betty Blowtorch - Love/Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment