Sunday, December 27, 2009

Playlist for December 27/28

This is where I should have done a themed show with a year in review but I got so damn tired of reading them in every magazine I decided to go against the grain. This show is full of music I dug out of the back of my cd library and a few newbies I just felt like spinning. Hope you like it!

Remember you can listen on Monday Dec. 28th from 2-4 pm EST at wnhu.net or in the southern Connecticut area on 88.7 fm.


The Organ - Fire in the Ocean
Le Tigre - Medicrity Rules
Some Girls - Necessito
Paramore - Emergency
Tarika - Mandigo (remixed by Transglobal Underground)
M.I.A. - Bird Flu
Mates of State - Fraud in the 80's
Jill Cuniff - Lazy Girls
PJ Harvey - You Said Something
The Outside - Blame You I Do
Holly Miranda - Waves
Jen Foster - I'm in Love with You
The Muffs - Everywhere I Go (version X)
Antigone Rising - Weed & Wine
Tracy & the Plastics - Knit a Claw
Meg Lee Chin - Thing
Pretty Girls Make Graves - The Grandmother Wolf
Likke Li - Dance Dance Dance
Imogen Heap - thriller
Sam Phillips - No Explanations
Nous Non Plus - Fille Atomique
Francios Hardy - Song of Winter
Puffy Amiyumi - Call Me What You Like
Addicted 2 Fiction - Dead Stars
Jaymay - Sycamore Down
Sahra Motalebi - Hands on
Girl in a Coma - Clumsy Sky
Erase Errata - Delivery
Asobi Seksu - New Years
Celebration - Evergreen
Kristin Hersh - Nerve Endings
Helium - Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment