Sunday, November 22, 2009

Playlist 11-22/23

I'm editing some pictures from this weeks shows. There should be a blog up soon with reviews of Peaches, Metric & Kate Havnevik.

Gemma Hayes - Hanging Around
Zero 7 w/ Sia - Throw it All Away
Ari Up - Baby Mother
Emily Haines - The Lottery
Eve's Plum - Blue
50 Foot Wave - Clara Bow
Liz Phair - 6'1"
Metric - Help I'm Alive (live)
Melissa Ferrick - Welcome to My Life (live)
Ladyhawke - Paris is Burning
Welcome - Are See
Lovewhip - Automatic
Peaches - I Feel Cream
The Breeders - Bang On
Sam Phillips - No Explanations
Amanda Palmer - Astronaut (live)
Joan As Policewoman - Eternal Flame
Seagull Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her - Sentimental Journey
St. Vincent - Save me from What I Want
The Joy Formidable -
The Slits - Instant Hit
Marina & the diamonds - I am Not a robot
Brandi Carlile - Looking Out
Diana Birch - Fire Escape
Serena Ryder - Just Another Day
Jennifer Kimball - Veering from the Wave
Atrina - Seven Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment